Sunday, May 25, 2008

And We're Back!

I've been posting so regularly that I know you're asking yourself..."Where is she?" Well, we went to my mom and dad's this weekend and had a wonderful time! Paul David was pooped to say the least! I swear he's so busy up there that he doesn't even have time to eat! I promise to post pictures tomorrow...I think I have some really good ones!

I had to get on tonight for my ON THIS DAY IN OUR HISTORY because I think it's a really good one! I'm skipping May 21 and 22 because I can't find anything to go there, but today is pretty big...

On This Day In Our History---May 23rd

2006-On this day 2 years ago, I worked my last day as a kindergarten teacher and started my first day as Stay At Home Mom or as I sometimes refer to myself...CEO of this household (Paul's Definately the CFO (Chief Financial Officer) and since he can't be both, by fault, I'm CEO! I truly feel that this is what I was born to do! I love being in charge of our child, our home, and our day to day stuff! Sometimes, it's less than glamourous, but I know if it were that it wouldn't be days filled with going to the park and staying however long we want. There would be no watching Little Einsteins "Annie's Love Song" every single day because it has fish in it! There would be no story time at the library, playgroups, and the possiblility of missing those kisses when HE's ready to give them out! I'm telling you I wouldn't miss any of this for the world! We are so blessed that I'm able to do this! Thank you, Paul for all YOUR hard work! Starting this job was my best career move I ever made! I love being Paul David's "Mom-E!"

1 comment:

thePiks said...

So sweet! I'm so glad you get to stay at home, and I'm glad we get to hang out sometimes!