I have not been wanting to take Paul David outside much because of the cast and dirt and all, but this morning I gave in! He had fun just running around the front yard, and I had fun playing photographer. It must have worn him out because we're on hour 2 of his nap! Since he was still sleeping so well, I decided to play around on Picasa like Krystal had been telling me about! Oh, man, it's great! I've been wondering how she has the patience to upload all those pictures one at a time...well, I just discovered that she doesn't upload one at a time! This program does it all for you! That Google sure is smart!
So here are some of my favorite shots from this morning! Look at how sweet this baby is!
So here are some of my favorite shots from this morning! Look at how sweet this baby is!

No comments:
Post a Comment