Wednesday, April 30, 2008

24 Hours Later

My poor baby is sick! He was a wild man last night running around and playing. Then about 1:00 am, I heard this weird coughing coming from his room. When I went in, he was breathing kind of weird and went to sleep on my chest. He did sound like he was snoring though. At 5, we woke to little noises coming from his room again. We went to check on him, and it just sounded like he was snoring (like a man, too!) Well, he didn't wake up until 9:00 this morning and had fever! Then he coughed...it sounded like a dog barking! That's when I called to get a dr. appointment. He has the CROUP! In less than 24 hours he got the croup...man that's fast and from out of nowhere! So we have to go get the steroid after he wakes up. Poor, poor little guy!

Remember how I was writing about how busy he is...well, she said to try to keep him as low key as possible. What??? That's going to be a tough one with him!

2 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Oh no! Poor baby. That's crazy how fast illness hits. I will pray for a very calm evening and a speedy recovery! Good luck!

dorbritz said...

Hope you get to feeling better, Paul David. Love, Aunt April