Sunday, April 6, 2008

Out of Control!

Not Paul David, Me! This morning Paul said something that made me think I might be out of control! He said, "It's so nice to know that when I wake up in the morning, I don't have to worry if I have deodorant or not!" He says this as he's looking at the shoe organizer on the bathroom door that is holding 10 cans of his deodorant (plus 30 tubes of toothpaste and 20 toothbrushes). All of this plus more I've gotten basically for free from CVS! I get so wrapped up in it that I sometimes get things we don't really need, but they're FREE! Who can pass that up? It's become such a game for us! My mother-in-law has decided she's OCD (Obsessive CVS Disorder) which I think is a hoot! I might have a touch of it, too! I definitely have enough Advil, Tylenol and Excedrin PM's to get a small country to sleep! This week it's time to stock up on diapers and more Excedrin! Hopefully, I won't have to knock anyone down to get what I want! Gotta go clip my coupons!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Last night after returning from shopping I looked at Brian and said, "If we seem to eating a lot of biscuits, it's because I got them for $.05 each!" He just gave me a look. I saved 61% at Kroger yesterday. Our CVS is already out of everything by Sunday afternoon. Bummer. I like free stuff.