Thursday, April 3, 2008

Batter Up!

You are not going to believe this, but I really think Paul David picked up on the whole batting thing at Spring Training. He's started going to get a ball and bringing it to me or Paul, then he moves back from us and does this:



Maybe that's developmentally appropriate for 18 months, but he just amazes me at the things he's starting to do!

Now a sweet, sweet story. We were sitting on the couch cuddling after his not-so-great nap this afternoon. He was kissing Lovey and holding Lovey up for me to kiss, then he turned his face up to me and KISSED me! Oh, my heart just melted and I cried! He doesn't kiss very often, so this was just one of those moments you wish someone was videoing your life. I guess he saw how pleased I was because he did it four more times! Now if you've ever seen Paul David kiss, you know this is a funny sight. He kisses open mouth right to your mouth. The sweetest thing ever!


One last thing before I got to bed: Nana- you may not get your watch back! My mom let me borrow her watch to carry on the plane with me to Florida, so I'd know what the time was since I had to turn my cell phone off. Paul David played with it most of the time he was awake on the plane, and it got left on the table when we got home. He's found it and claimed it as his own!




I just had to include this one, too! He's laughing at me peeking out from around the camera. He'd say "Oh, there you are!" and just laugh! He makes me feel like a comedian sometimes!

This is the second post today, so read on if you haven't seen the next one already!

3 comments:

Mrs. H said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs. H said...

I didn't mean to delete my comment. I just wanted to correct a word. I said...

I can't imagine where he learned how to bat...:)

Nana said...

That's OK Paul David, you can have any thing of Nana's you want! I'll just ask you what time it is all the time. I can't wait to get some of those kisses. Don't give them all away. I love you! What time is it?