We've had a busy couple of days. After last week, where 3 of the 5 days we didn't even get out of pajamas, it's been crazy! Yesterday, we made dinner for some friends who'd had babies and took it to them. Paul David had fun running around their houses and playing with new toys! Then we met two of our friends at Skeeters. It was two of the girls I had in Kindergarten and their moms (and one's brother who I'd had in K, too!) Anyway, the girls are in 6th grade now...UGH, time flies! They all had the best time with Paul David. After we'd eaten, Paul David went to the gameroom with them, and they all played with the bouncy ball! Too fun!
Today, we started off with a walk, but I made the mistake of going by the park! Paul David said, "YOUT!" which is OUT in Paul David Language! So, we had time, and we played at the park. Well, of course things were wet! So Paul David got muddy and wet and gross! I had to undress him to put him back in the stroller! We came home, and he got a morning bath (we're usually night bath people!)
I took this picture so you could see how long his hair is when it's not dry and curly! It's just crazy to me how much hair he has! He had none 6 months ago!

6 Months Ago (One Year Old)
Fun in the Tub!
"I even wear hats during my bath!"
After his bath and my shower, we hosted a Pizza Play Date with some of our friends! Paul David always has so much fun with his little friends. The mommies had fun talking and eating pizza! Oh, Paul David enjoyed the pizza, too! What a great day! Now let's hope for a great NAP!
1 comment:
That is so funny, I took a picture of Kendall's hair the other night just like that. Her hair is so long when it's not curly and dry too. I fixed my blog. YEA!
Post a Comment