Sunday, December 19, 2010

Visit with The Piks


Wednesday, we headed to see the Piks. We had a fabulous day visiting and playing!
Amanda and I also baked cookies. I know this will sound crazy to her, but I think we might need to make that a tradition. I so enjoyed baking cookies with my best friend:) We were a great team!

When Coleman got home from school, they kids played outside:





We attempted a picture, but by this time, they were all hyped up on cookies and probably in real need of some real food, but we tried it anyway.

These two (out of about 25) turned out pretty good:


Of course we bribed them with Oreos because that's just what we do:)

2 comments:

Nana said...

After baking cookies ya'll had to bribe them with bought Oreo cookies? LOL Cute kids. Glad ya'll had fun with your friends.

thePiks said...

We had such a fun day! I would love to make that a Christmas tradition! And those pictures are awesome. I kept thinking they wouldn't turn out because there was so much junk in the background, but you can't even see all the mess they had made!