Sunday, December 19, 2010

Capturing Christmas


So the boys...Judson in particular...have a bunch of holiday shirts and pajamas. I don't know where all that comes from:) I've been trying to get pictures of them in some of them, but the pictures just seem so random.

These were cute of Judson with the tree and looking at the ornaments. He loves the tree and would really love to get his hands on it:)


When I was dressing Judson, I had this sappy moment where I looked at his chubby thighs and sighed...oh, those chubby thighs, how long will you hang around? So, I decided that I needed to go get my camera and document the chubby thigh era:

Santa's Little Helper jumped in on me:

Yes, those are mosquito bites that my son got on DECEMBER 15th...UGH...GO AWAY MOSQUITOES!

Okay, so now that I have this post written, it's not so much about Capturing Christmas.
That's why I'm not a famous blogger:)

No comments: