Friday, my mom, Sarah, Uncle Bobby and I took the boys to visit with Santa!
Paul David and Santa had a long, intense conversation, but I didn't hear any of it. I do know that he told Santa that he wants a black bike...alrighty then!
Paul David and Santa
2010
4 Years Old
Paul David and Santa had a long, intense conversation, but I didn't hear any of it. I do know that he told Santa that he wants a black bike...alrighty then!
Paul David and Santa
2010
4 Years Old

and
Judson and Santa
2010
18 months old
Judson and Santa
2010
18 months old
That night Paul and I went out to help Santa find a Black Bike...harder than you think!
When we got home, Paul David was CRASHED on the couch...
When we got home, Paul David was CRASHED on the couch...



2 comments:
you'll see nothing but black bikes all year til you need one!
Susanna
Love the pics!! So cute. I hope Santa found the black bike!!
Post a Comment