Christmas Night, Paul's family came over for dinner and gifts.
The boys each got a new flashlight...which they love. Flashlights are always a great gift, even with the young!



Paul David got a DSi...he's learning to play it, and he really thinks he's cool now that he can take it over and play it with Justin!

Judson got the cutest Christmas Geo-Trax Train. I hope we can put it under the tree next year!

Guess who else thought it was cool:

I wish I'd gotten a picture of it all set up. It's so neat. When it passes over certain parts, it lights up and sings. Very, very cool!
Justin opening gifts:

This might be the best picture yet...

I was pretty excited about my new iPod!!!!
Paul got an awesome jersey for Spring Training. Can you tell that we're ready to head to Florida in March????

Lily and Foster joined the chaos later, and opened gifts.

We got them mini bats with their birth statistics on them.

Judson got the cutest book, Pajama Time from Lily and Foster!

Foster opening his bat:

Paul David got some neat Dinosaur Train games! Fun, fun!

It was an exciting, fun day for everyone!
Merry Christmas!!!
2 comments:
Thanks for hostin us all again. It was yummy and fun. I'm excited about our weekend away, and I know Justin will enjoy his weekend with you guys. Love You, Mimi
looks like fun! I got Pajama Time for my friend's kid - he liked it a lot. I think his favorite was another I got him by her where all the animals (well except for one) are named Bob.
Susanna
Post a Comment