Santa didn't realize that the 4 wheeler battery took 18 hours to charge, so Judson got to walk around a bit while Paul David went on his first bike ride around the cul-de-sac!

He had a little trouble at first, but soon he got the hang of it. We had to give him a little "push" every once in a while...apparently there's a little bit of a slope in the road in spots!


Finally, a smile! Poor baby...he was pretty tired out after about 15 minutes...plus it was FRIGID cold outside on Christmas Day!

Little Man waving to brother riding by:

He had snot running out of both sides of his nose!

The tongue of concentration:

He loves it...but we knew he would! He's getting better every day...can't wait until he can ride it to the park. He'll feel like a big boy then, I know!
4 comments:
Wow -- he does look so grown up on that bike!
I bet Judson was happy even without his ride.. Boys just love it outside. Love you all, Mimi
Oh I can't wait to come check out all ya'lls Christmas toys. Looks like a blast! I can't believe Judson didn't climb on the back of that bike with Paul David!
I was thinking the same t hing - I figured Judson would've been climbing on that sucker!
Susanna
Post a Comment