Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Eve Morning

On Christmas Eve morning, we woke to a living room full of gifts for us! Judson ran over to play with all of Paul David's gifts, and Paul David ran over to play with Judson's...HA!



When we finally switched them, Paul David started asking, "Is this mine?" about everything!
Then, he saw the bowling set...WHOA!


and the Texas Calendar!

They got a bunch of bath toys (YAY) and fun toys!

We got Nana and Papa tickets to see Larry the Cable Guy in April. I think they were excited!

Judson with the first train that's actually for HIM!

Paul got an awesome patio heater:

and sunflower seeds...he loves these things!

I got the Mickey Mouse cartridge for my Cricut:)

and a clock for the living room:

This was one of his flashlights, but I love his face here:

YAY for scrapbooking paper!!!!!

We ended our time with my family at The Butcher Shop...YUM!
Then, we headed home to get ready for SANTA!!!!

1 comment:

Nana said...

We had so much fun! It was a great Christmas! We can't wait to see Larry the Cable Guy! Git-R-Done!