Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Morning!!!!!!!!!

So, of course, I woke up at about 5 and could NOT go back to sleep...UGH! Finally, at about 7, we thought we heard "something" upstairs, so we hightailed it into Paul David's room. He was burning up, so I gave him some medicine (he'd been sick the whole week) and asked him if he wanted to go see what Santa had brought or go back to sleep. He said,
"go back to sleep."
and commenced to sleep until 9:00 a.m. and so did his little brother!!!
Paul and I enjoyed a quiet two hours of sitting around looking at what all Santa had brought and eating some yummy breakfast casserole! It was nice, but we were anxious for the boys to see what Santa had brought!!!!

FINALLY, at 9, we hear Judson crying. I went into Paul David's room first to get him. He was ready to go down and see what Santa had brought...YAY for Advil kicking in!!

Judson went straight to his 4 wheeler and put on his helmet...so adorable:


Paul David went right to his bike and proclaimed:
"It has the pedals in the middle! I wanted a bike with the pedals in the middle!!!"
You know because the tricycle has the pedals on the front wheel:)
Anyway, this picture is blurry, but it pretty much sums up his feelings on the bike:
There were pillow pets, too...they are SO SOFT!!!

Judson found the Nerds Rope and his new heaven!
He ate the whole thing...breakfast of Champions!



Luckily Santa thought to bring them their other favorite thing...toothbrushes!

Santa put some Peanut M&M's in my stocking...yes, I had them for dinner one night!

Paul got the Hallmark Christmas Vacation House Ornament. It's awesome!

Then, we went out to the garage to see what Santa had brought me...a new bench for the front yard! I'd mentioned that I wanted one to sit out there and watch the kids play! I'm so excited!

Paul opened his gift...a new telephoto lens for the camera. I wanted to get it for when we go to Spring Training this March! He loved it!

Paul kept asking if we'd unwrapped all the gifts from Santa, and I kept telling him YES! Finally, I LOOKED really hard behind the tree and found another one! It was for the Legoudes Family, but I opened it! It was a new camera!!!!! I was so excited, and there were some pictures of me that show that excitement, but they were a little scary!!!!


We'd talked about getting a new camera at some point, and I guess Santa thought now was as good a time as ever!!!

Here are some of the first pictures taken on it...

Judson after he ate his other breakfast of champions...powdered donuts:

Sweet Paul David finally feeling a little better:

We really love the new camera...Santa was so good to us all!

2 comments:

The Pences said...

Yay for the new camera!!! Love all the Christmas posts!

Mrs. H said...

The pics from the new camera are awesome! I can see a difference...jealous ;) Loved looking at all your christmas post! That's alot of christmas :)