Saturday, December 6, 2008

Haircut #2

We went this morning and got Daddy and Little Man haircuts. It's been 2 months since Paul David's last one, and I think we were overdue! He did SOOOO good. He sat in the chair all by himself (well, with Lovey) and never even made a peep!

Here's the before:



And the After:



How cute is he?


She even trimmed him up some little sideburns with the clippers...they didn't even faze him!


Then, she blocked it in the back. It just makes him look like the little boy he is becoming. So cute, I think!
I wish I'd taken the camera to the Barber Shop since he sat there all by himself. Oh, well, maybe next time!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

thePiks said...

What a cute haircut!

Mrs. H said...

He does look like a big boy! Too cute!

Nana said...

Just a little cutie!

The Charles Crew said...

what a CUTIE!!! i don't mind you checking out our blog...we love visitors!! I will defintely add you to our list!! congrats on the pregnancy too, you'll LOVE having two!!!