We met up with Amanda, Coleman, and Spence Friday at the Zoo. It was Brrr cold, but we had the best time. We bundled the boys and ourselves up and walked around looking for the animals. Most of them were out, but some monkeys were hiding. Well, the baboons weren't hiding anything that's for sure. Let's just say they put on an x-rated show for us...as Amanda has already said. Sarah has had similar, but not quite the same, encounters with these same baboons, so I think it's pretty normal...cold or hot!
So here are the boys dressed for the cold:

Then, playing on the elephant since the elephants weren't out yet.
So here are the boys dressed for the cold:
Then, playing on the elephant since the elephants weren't out yet.
We had a fantastic and fun filled day with our friends. Amanda and I got to talk, talk, talk, and the boys got to run, run, run! Paul David even stayed awake on the way home and then slept for 3 hours. I hope Amanda was as fortunate!

2 comments:
We had a fun day also! But no, I was not as fortunate. They both fell asleep on the way home. They watched videos while I took a nap on the couch!
So funny, we ere there Wednesday and sweating - that is SETX for ya!
Post a Comment