Monday, December 22, 2008

Day 7 of Christmas PJ's

These are sweet PJ's. They have reindeer and trees on them.

I actually let him in the gate with the tree! He went straight to the Football Helmet ornament...HMMM!

Poor thing...it won't fit either!


Here are the pictures from the other day:

The Whole Bunch!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Beasley's said...

You are for sure one of the best updaters I know! You always have something new for me to read. I LOVE all the Christmas pjs, and the "whole bunch" family pic turned out so good! I hope ya'll have a very Merry Christmas :-)

Mrs. H said...

I love the group shot! And I love your little family shot! those are all good pictures! Merry Christmas!

thePiks said...

Love the group picture. But my favorite is the hand in the picture with the 3 kids! You are hands down the queen of Christmas pjs. DAY SEVEN????? Wow!