----------------------------------------------------
This morning I went to get Paul David out of bed, and he says "HI Mommy! Texas Fight!" I just fell out laughing. I think he dreams about Texas Longhorns. We may have gone too far in the brainwashing.
When you ask "Paul David, what's Santa bringing you?" He replies, "Helmet!"
Radomly throughout the day, he thinks of this and "Rainman's" it forever..."Ho Ho Football helmet!" which means "I want Santa (Ho Ho) to bring my football helmet, NOW!" over and over and over again! AAAHHHHHH!!!! Sometimes I wonder if "Santa" will be able to hold out one more week or bring that sucker early!
Anything Christmas related is "Ho Ho" right now. If you point to Santa, he'll say, "Ho Ho Ho," with 3 Ho's. Trees are "Ho Ho Trees," though! It's funny what he comes up with!
1 comment:
Too cute! Ho Ho Ho Paul David!
Post a Comment