I would like to apologize to everyone for the boring posts lately. If you're not into reading, I'm sure you've skipped my blog lately!
So, here are the pictures I promised!! YAY, no more boring posts! If you haven't read the novels over the last week, you may have some questions about some of the pictures! Feel free to ask, and I will answer!

4 comments:
Wow, those were good! It was sooooo good to see Georgetta! I feel like I haven't seen her in a long time!
They are so sweet! We had a lot of fun. Preston said Monday, I miss Paul David and Aunt Dice. Don't you Nana? I sure do. Wish ya'll were still here! Love ya!
Look how sweet they all are!! We miss you guys. We had such a great time.
I liked all the reading! I usually check the blogs when I'm at work and they block too much stuff here, esp slide shows and music/animation. Bummer! But so far I've been able to read and the 'regular' photos I can see!
Post a Comment