- Bring the Rain is one of my favorite inspirational blogs to read! She has such trememdous faith that it is so encouraging to read. This blog makes me cry everytime so beware, but this post, Blink, touched me in so many ways!
- This one, Nancy Drew and the Case of the Mysterious Turd, cracked me up when I read it yesterday! I could just see this happening to me one day at a Playgroup!
- My prayer partner at Bible Study recommended this blog, BooMama, and she is hysterical! I just picked one of her posts to put on here, but she seriously makes me laugh! This one was awhile back, but still makes me laugh! I think BooMama and I have the same outlook on what's good food! In looking for the other one, I found this one, Twenty Things I'll Never Do! It's too funny!
- And finally, Amanda's post with our pictures! You really owe it to yourself to go look at those!
That's all of those for now! If I come across something else I'd think anyone would be interested in, I'll "link it up" for you guys!
and now,
ON THIS DAY IN OUR HISTORY-August 1
1996-I got my first CELL PHONE! Get this, I was 21! Whew, that's a lot older than when kids are getting them today! It wasn't one of those big, honking phones, but it a lot bigger than our new house phone is! It was grey and had this big battery on the back. It wasn't a flip phone either...that was my next phone! I can still see that phone, and remember how less dependent I was on it than I am on my pink Razor!
So, do you remember when you got your first Cell Phone? Maybe not the exact date like this (what kind of nerd am I for writing that down?), but how old you were?
2 comments:
I was 19. It was May of 2001 -- after my first year of college. It was a flip phone.
It was in high school when I started driving. It was a bag phone! It was huge!
Post a Comment