I meant to post this one a couple of weeks ago, but got busy...
Paul David's 10th Astros Game of the Season!
One of the reasons I think I didn't post sooner was that we didn't really get a good picture.
This is what we got:
Yes, we've found something that terrifies him...statues! They have these cool statues of Biggio and Bagwell in front of the stadium, and in my effort to take pictures around Minute Maid, I thought this would be perfect...until he clung to Paul and started screaming like we were torturing him! You just never know what will freak him out! What a memorable 10th Game?!
Last night was Game 11:
Paul David in his new ride! He's so comfy in it, and now Daddy can push him around, too...plus it's UT Orange!
And now I present:
CHEETOH FACE AND HANDS!

We brought these back from Mexico, and I'm here to verify that Mexican Cheetoh Puffs ARE messier than American Cheetoh Puffs!

No comments:
Post a Comment