Tuesday, September 2, 2008

More Longhorn Pictures




One of our favorite things about going to games is taking pictures with our Canon Camera. We got this camera in December 2005, and boy have we ever gotten our money worth out of it! Paul had the telephoto lens from his Canon 35 mm that fits, so he gets the most amazing pictures when we're at sporting events. If we'd been closer or it had been earlier in the day, they probably would be a lot better. I think he got some great shots considering the elements though! I can't wait for him to be able to capture Paul David in action when he starts to play! Here's a little sampling of the pictures he took this week!







This last picture I took. When the Longhorns win, they light the tower in orange. This is the fountain not too far from the stadium that we always take Paul David's picture in front of...it's the one you see during the movie Road Trip.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: