Paul David has not only been driving me nuts with the shoe thing, but he's also decided to continually change clothes or add clothing to his already clad self all day! He really cracks me up, this little guy!
Here we have his UT t-shirt with a muscle shirt over it, his fish swimsuit that he insisted was better than his khaki shorts, and some shoes that I got for like $2 that are way too big for him. This is what he clomped around in all day yesterday!
This top picture was just too cute, like he's modeling or something...since I was taking pictures of his Punky Brewster outfit, it was fitting!Here we have his UT t-shirt with a muscle shirt over it, his fish swimsuit that he insisted was better than his khaki shorts, and some shoes that I got for like $2 that are way too big for him. This is what he clomped around in all day yesterday!
So the only way to get it all off was to take a bath! I know he'd end up sleeping in it because I'm not very good at standing firm on clothing issues. Clothing is not the battle I'm fighting right now!
He played in the bathtub until the water turned so cold that his lips started turning blue! I love it because I get my bathroom cleaned during his bath time! Multitasking is great!
I just had to add this one because of his adorable little curls...aren't they just the sweetest things! It's amazing how much hair this child has compared to when he was one...which was only a year ago!
On a side note: Paul David starts Mom's Day Out on Monday. We met his teachers, and they are wonderful. I'll tell you more about that on Monday! I will tell you that I don't think I'll be getting any of those cute kid with the teacher or even playing in the room on the first day. I just have a feeling the picture I get is going to have him crying with his mouth open really wide saying, "Mommy!"
On a second side note: Do you guys remember my post about the Neti Pot, well I was blog surfing and saw this one this morning at Rocks in My Dryer...I laughed so hard.

2 comments:
Ok my sweet friend. I just have one thing to say about this subject NETI POTS ARE AMAZING!!! I got mine last year and if I get the slightest bit stopped up... I run for it!!!!
Candice,
First, Paul David doesn't look like a baby anymore in these pictures.
Second, the Neti Pot video cracked me up. I need to send that one to Will...he'd love it!
Post a Comment