Monday, May 19, 2008

1994

On This Day in Our History-May 19th

1994- On this day 14 years ago, Amanda, Jaime, Vivian, and I went to Dallas to go ice skating and to the Magic Time Machine! I was having a hard time finding something for today, so I started opening all those journals to May 19. This is what I found! I'm guessing we were finished with our classes by this time, but there's no mention of it in my journal! It sounded like Amanda and I had fun ice skating, and Jaime and Viv had fun shopping! We ate at the Magic Time Machine where the waiters and waitresses are dressed up as different characters, and their main objective is to embarrass you! Well, it seems Amanda was gulping down her cokes, so they just brought out a pitcher for her to drink out of! I went back into my photo albums and scanned this picture of Amanda! I have this picture, one of our waiter the jester, and one of the Magic Time Machine sign. Wow, have things changed. Today, I would have taken about 100 pictures of an exciting day like this!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amanda said...

We were NOT finished with school! Remember that everyone always got caught because they went to the lake on Senior skip day? So we knew they wouldn't come looking for us in Dallas! What a great memory. I love this new feature!