Thursday, June 28, 2012

VBS Week!

We've been busy going to Vacation Bible School this week, and we're all exhausted!!!! It's been fun though, and the 400 kids have brought in close to $2000 in pennies, nickels, dimes and quarters! I cannot wait to see how much they bring in tomorrow in dollars! They're using the money to help Living Water build a well in Tanzania! They need $5000 to build one well! It's going to be exciting! So here are some pictures of our week!

Paul David will not do anything but cross his arms in front of him when we're dinging and dancing! So much like his Daddy!

He was happy to see me though :)

Today was purple day, so we borrowed some K State apparel from Lily and Jaylen!

It's been a fun week, but I have no idea how I taught school all day for months! This week has about done me in!

No comments: