A couple of weeks ago, Tammy and I took our kiddos skating! They have Toddler Skate Time each Wednesday morning, and it's for 6 and under. It's great because there are no big kids there to knock anyone down, and they let the littler ones bring in ride on toys or scooters! Pretty cool!
The boys had a blast and keep asking to go back, which is not how I thought the morning would go! Goes to show that you never know when they're going to love something or go nuts on you!
Paul David was DETERMINED to figure it out even when he fell a million times!
Luckily they had these cool contraptions that helped tremendously!
Leo showing off his skating moves:
Paul David and Mae...sorry, I only had my phone with me:(
Judson looking ADORABLE!!! His skates were locked, so he could pretty much just walk around in them!
Paul David looked like those dolls that have REALLY long legs and big shoes on! It was pretty funny!
Tammy took some pictures with her good camera...
It was great fun, and we will be back again soon. I'm sure we won't be as lucky again and there only be about 8 kids there, though!




No comments:
Post a Comment