Also, on Judson's birthday, Paul made his crib into a Toddler Bed!
We thought it was finally time even though he's never actually crawled out of it!
I was hoping it would help him see himself as a Big Boy and give him a reason to STOP pee peeing and pooping in his pants...not happening!
He was very resistant to it at first though.
I started thinking we'd made a huge mistake and some long nights were ahead of us!
But, when it was bed time, he crawled right in...
and snuggled up to a few of his favorite things...Lovey, a Mini Bat and Kermit:
He picks a different mini bat to sleep with every night!
He never got out of his bed, but I did have to go back up there a couple of times to find something for him or answer a question.
After about 20 minutes, Paul went to check on him and found this:
Ahhh, Sweet Sleep!
He's done really well the rest of the week.
Last night at about 10:45 (not long after I'd FINALLY drifted off to sleep), our bedroom door opened. At first I thought it was Paul getting up, but when I rolled over, he was still there in bed. It finally dawned on me that it was Judson.
I took him back up, but he kept wimpering where I could hear him through the monitor. I finally went back up and laid down with him...and fell asleep...in that CRIB! Crazy that I could get that comfortable! Then, when I went back to my bed, it took sweet forever to go to sleep! UGH!
1 comment:
maybe he'll learn to crawl in with Paul David when he can't sleep!
Susanna
Post a Comment