Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Colton's Birthday Party

 *I'm just getting these pictures off my phone:)

Back at the end of April, we went to Colton's Birthday Party at Cowboy City!  He had a huge turn out, and the party was AWESOME to say the least!

Here's the Birthday Boy with my Boys!


 One of the best things about the party was the kids got to ride a HORSE!  I really didn't think Paul David would do or I would have brought my good camera!  

Of course, he proved me wrong yet again, and GOT ON THE HORSE!!!




 Judson and Leo...the original picture of this was super dark and really bad.  I got a new app on my phone (camera+) and was able to make it look a little better and a little more artsy:

The boys with Patches:
Patches had a black spot on one side of her face and the other side of her face was white.  On the black side, her eye was brown, but on the white side, her eye was blue!  So very interesting!

It was a great party even though we didn't get to stay the whole time!  The boys had a blast...we're so glad we're friends with Colt!

No comments: