Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Thursday Night at Shay and JT's


 Shay had us all over for dinner Thursday night, and after Getta and Ella came over. 

Judson was SO EXCITED!  He had been looking at the picture of all the Great Grandkids, and they were naming them all.  Judson said, "Ella, my favorite Baby!"  So cute!


 They're all my favorite babies!!!

This little girl is too cute, though...look at those pigtails!!!  LOVE!

I just finished scrapbooking 2008, so I brought my books of it so anyone that wanted to look through them could.  April and my Mom and enjoyed them for sure!  It is really fun to look back at how cute all our babies were!

 We ended up leaving the books there overnight (they were SO heavy), so I'm guessing Shay burnt the midnight oil going through them!!!

Here's sweet Ella sitting in the chair looking with Aunt Shelia (who secretly hopes Ella calls her Nana):
 and My Children who were laid out on the floor...crazy boys:

No comments: