Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Harleton Visit--Park Time


 The boys and I made a weekday trip to Harleton last week.  Our weekends are pretty intense right now with Birthdays and T-ball and end of the year stuff!  Since, we won't get to to these little middle of the week adventures next year (Kindergarten goes 5 DAYS...ahh!), we thought we'd take advantage of Daddy being out of town and heading to visit our favorite people in Harleton!

On Thursday afternoon, we got to pick up Preston and Kendall from school, then we headed to the park...






 This park is AWESOME, but it is in serious need of one of those big tent things over it or some big trees planted...not a bit of shade in sight!

It has this cute Firetruck though:


 Our April Calendar Picture:
There was a pavilion with picnic tables where I retreated to, and my friend Krystal came to visit with her kiddos.  Here is where I would insert the picture she took of Paul David and Griffin, but I don't have it yet...

It was fun and served it's purpose...wore the kids OUT, and Krystal, My mom and I got to visit!  I love parks!!!

No comments: