Last summer, we signed up for the Kids Bowl Free Program and also added the family package to it where we could bowl with them! It was a lot of fun, but we didn't get to go very many times!
A couple of weeks ago, Paul David and Judson happened to start watching Bowling on TV one Sunday afternoon. I think I was sick, so I was just happy that they were watching something so I could rest! Paul David asked if we could go bowling again. I said, "Yes, we can go this summer!" He replied back, "Oh, is the bowling place only open in the summer!" I get lazy in answering him sometimes, and I just said yes, they're only open in the summer! Paul says that's going to embarrass him one day when a girl he's dating wants to go bowling in December. He's going to be like, no sorry, it's only open in the summer!
ANYWAY, all that to say, IT'S SUMMER at Kids Bowl Free! We got our first set of coupons last week, so after our field trip to the fire station, we headed to the Bowling Alley!
They/We had the best time! The balls are still a little too heavy for them, and it takes FOREVER for the ball to actually get down the lane! It's fun though, and they get so excited when they knock over the pins!
The highlight is waiting for your ball to come back:
I can't even get over how adorable they look in those bowling shoes, too!
Looking forward to a fun filled summer of BOWLING!
No comments:
Post a Comment