Friday, May 18, 2012

Happy Mother's Day to ME!

 We had a lazy Mother's Day, but it was nice and just what I needed!  Paul was sick and had been out of town the whole week before, so being all together was a gift in and of itself! 

But they did get me a gift:)

Judson thought the card was fabulous, and I agreed!  It was cute!


 Look at Judson's face:
 So, I had seen this canvas at the Coop at Christmas and mentioned that it would be so cute in the Playroom.  Well, I didn't know it, but Paul had gone back to get the boys something for Christmas and got this for me, too:)  So sweet!

 I love it, and it already looks awesome in the Playroom!

 I wanted a picture of me with the boys to commemorate Mother's Day!  Luckily, this beautiful purple flower decided to bloom for us to take a picture with:
 I hope everyone had a very Happy Mother's Day!!!

No comments: