Saturday, May 12, 2012

Sleepy Time

                                    

 I attempted to get some pictures of the Super Moon last weekend...it was so bright, and I didn't know what I was doing!  Most of the pictures had two moons in it...ugh!  It was pretty cool though!



 Judson had some interesting sleeping going on this week!
This was one morning after he'd woken up at 6 am, but I didn't go up to get him until 7.  He'd gone back to sleep:)


Then Friday afternoon before Paul David's tball game, I was getting ready, and Paul called out to come look at Judson:

In a matter of minutes, he'd fallen asleep just leaning on the couch...poor little guy was TIRED!
 His feet weren't even reaching the ground, and Paul couldn't lower the foot rest on the recliner!
Then, yesterday, he was eating some cereal out of the the bag, and I looked over and his hand was in the bag, but he was sound asleep laying on the armrest!  It was really cute, but it didn't last long since Brother was trying to get  the cereal, too, and Judson was "protecting" it!

No comments: