Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving Day


There's always so much to be thankful for every year. Our list keeps getting longer and longer...life is good, and we are blessed.

Our Thanksgiving Day started with an early breakfast...YUM!
Then, the kids watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade...LOVE IT!



Sweet:
For lunch, we had some leftover Halloween candy, leftover breakfast, and PIE...Paul David had PUMPKIN PIE...he's been talking about Pumpkin Pie since the Pumpkin Patch:


He mostly likes the Cool-Whip (who doesn't), but he does eat some of the pie, too!

That afternoon, we went up to Shay and JT's for Thanksgiving dinner.
The kids and Aunt Cindy had a fun pillow fight after dinner:


Judson opted to play with the phone, pen and fly swatter:

I made some turkey cupcakes that were cuter than they tasted...

We hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

For the record, I've misspelled Thanksgiving every.single.time I've typed it in this post...is it that hard????

1 comment:

Mrs. H said...

Leave it to Cindy to wind the kids up :) So happy we got to see you!! And that our hubby's got to visit a little too!