On Saturday, Paul, Paul David and I headed to Austin for our last Texas game of the season (unless they get a bowl game that is close to us). So it was our last Texas Home Game! We got there a little early, so we hung out at the Alumni Center for awhile. Luckily, they have TV's with games on, walls of paintings of Bevos and Towers, and a room where the UT cheerleaders come to lead the crowds in Texas Cheers! It's fun!
As we were leaving to go to the stadium, we spotted HOOK 'EM!
We beelined it over to him and got this:
As we were leaving to go to the stadium, we spotted HOOK 'EM!
We beelined it over to him and got this:





1 comment:
sigh..I can't believe I'm saying this but for Paul David's sake I hope Texas DOES beat the Aggies so he can see the entire tower ORANGE! :-)
Susanna
Post a Comment