Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Georgetta's Baby Shower

Saturday morning, my mom, sister, cousin Brad's wife Kayla and cousin Rodney's wife Nikki gave my cousin Georgetta a baby shower. She's expecting her little bundle of joy in January, and we couldn't be happier or more excited. She's waiting to find out if she's having a boy or a girl, so we did Baby Animals for the theme!



The kid's stayed in Kayla's bedroom. Preston called to me to take a picture of the 6 armed man:

Mama/Shay/My grandmother wanted to get the cake. A bakery in Longview (Kern's) made it...so cute:


It tasted AMAZING...like the icing just melted in your mouth!!!!

This little guy was a TOOT the whole time. Just look at that face...it screams "I'm a MESS and I KNOW IT!"

Nikki and Roxie Lynn:

PRESENTS...SO fun!


The quilt that Shay made for the baby:


The Hostesses with the Mommy to Be:

Then I guilted Getta into taking some pictures with some of the special guests:

Aunt Cecelia (Shay's sister), Getta and Shay

The Grandma and Mommy to Be:

The kids being good watching a movie...possible the ONLY time Judson wasn't in my arms...yes, I took most of these pictures with him on my hip or in my lap!

We had so much fun giving Getta her shower.
We CANNOT wait to meet Baby Davis!!!

No comments: