Thursday, August 26, 2010

Swimming


We had a big day on Saturday. Two of Paul's friends from UT came over, and we cooked out burgers. After they left, we all got back in the pool for an afternoon swim...which is the best time to swim I think!

So, Daddy had told us not to get in the pool yet because he was doing something to it, so Paul David was walking around like this with his hands on his stomach. I asked him what he was doing, and he said, "Well, Daddy said not to get in the pool yet, so I'm keeping my hands here so I won't get in the pool!" Alrighty, then!

This guy got his goggles ready:

Paul David had been using some blue goggles at Mimi's pool, and the brand on them was Delfino. They were the only pair he'd use, and we decided that it was because they didn't pull his hair when he put them on. So, I searched Amazon and found some pretty cheap. He picked the orange ones (Texas Fight), and loves them...whew!



After our swim, Paul David decided to eat his burger we'd made him earlier (he had a headache or something and slept most of the time the guys were here).

After he was finished, Judson decided to finish it off:


Well, he didn't finish it off, but he ate way more than you'd think. He just looked so funny with that big old burger!

I really felt like this was our first real, normal day. Paul and I even rented a movie and watched it Saturday night. Great Day for sure!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow that burger looks GOOD! And he's SO cute eating it!
Susanna