Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Fun Day with The Reynolds Family!

Have I mentioned that Judson LOVES glasses and goggles???

Loves them:


So last Thursday, my friend from Kindergarten, Racheal, came to visit us with her two sweet, adorable babies. Well, Riley is about to be 5:

and Caden is almost 1:

Racheal and I talked and talked and caught up and chased after little ones:


Then we all swam and got really hot and tired:



Caden and Judson had a great time together:


and Riley and Paul David did, too!

But I think Racheal and I had the best time of all! I'm so glad we get to borrow her here in Houston for a little while! Hopefully, there will be many more adventures for us!

4 comments:

Nana said...

Four cute little kids!! btw Those sunglasses are at my house!!

The Pences said...

Yay! Loving all your recent posts about the house and fun times! Wish we'd have know you were at the game last night -- the kiddos could have hung out. :) We actually talked about Paul David a lot because we know how much he loves baseball!

Anonymous said...

looks like fun but I'll stick to staying inside in the a/c LOL! Susanna

Unknown said...

We had the BEST time....Can't wait to do it again!!!!
Rach