Monday, August 2, 2010

Playing Outside

in August in Texas???? Well, yes, we can now...on our covered patio! It was still HOT, but when Paul David asked to go outside, I didn't hesitate!

Judson ran around and Paul David and I blew bubbles!


He was so happy!


So was he...have I mentioned that Judson is SO CUTE? Even his little personality is too cute!
After about 30 minutes, Paul David asked if we could swim! It finally wasn't raining (it's been raining all of July...really since we bought this house with a pool!), so we got in for about 30 minutes! It worked out great!

Judson LOVES sunglasses and goggles! He wears them all the time!


After we swam, they played some more on the patio while I dried off a little. I took them straight upstairs to take a bath, and put them to bed. Then, Paul and I got back in the pool for a little while! What a great night!!!

We're loving this new lifestyle!

2 comments:

The Pences said...

Yay!!!

Mrs. H said...

awesome night! That Judson is absolutely precious! Both your boys are!