I'm so bad at making up titles for my blog posts, so I'm going to start a new game. Try to guess who's blog I stole the title from!!!!
Yesterday morning, God decided to give us a little surprise! He does that every once in a while, and it usually shocks us. This one did just that! The last two mornings, it's been in the low 70's outside with NO humidity! Praise the Lord!
So, this morning, I loaded up Judson in the stroller, and Paul David and I walked him down to our "new" park!
AWESOME!!!!
So, this morning, I loaded up Judson in the stroller, and Paul David and I walked him down to our "new" park!
AWESOME!!!!


He even JUMPED off the steps...that's huge for him! He really is very scared of climbing too high on the equipment. I could tell that Judson might be the same way...crazy kids!


He was telling me about something while I was snapping pictures. His Mama should really start combing that hair:


We were the only ones there until we were about to leave, then two girls on bikes with a boy each rode up. Turned out I knew them from Bible Study and one of the boys was in Paul David's toddler class at MDO two years ago, plus they're in the same Bible Study class and Sunday School class. The other little boy and Paul David will both go to the same elementary school in 2 years! I so wish we'd been a little later or they'd been a little earlier. Paul David would have loved to play with them!!!! Next time!!
Don't forget to guess where I got my blog title!!






2 comments:
the Holts' blog!
Susanna
You made me laugh out loud! I'm glad I didn't have my coffee in my mouth!
I wished we lived closer! I miss that our boys/kids don't get to go to the park often! 'Cause if y'all were here or we were there we would have sooooo been with you yesterday!
We are off to another park this morning! It's too pretty to stay inside...PLUS I'm trying to wear him out so we can both take a nap today ;)
Happy Weekend!
Post a Comment