Our second day of the Holt's visit began with just me and Judson. Everyone else slept in until almost 9:00!!! I'm guessing they liked our beds!!!!
So while we waited, Judson and I went through a bag of outgrown clothes of her boys that she brought for us. Judson LOVED this hat:
So while we waited, Judson and I went through a bag of outgrown clothes of her boys that she brought for us. Judson LOVED this hat:

After breakfast, we hit the pool! We were out there from 10-2...it was so much fun, and wore those boys OUT!
Walker took this picture of me with my boys underwater...don't worry, Judson does so well going under water...he puts himself under on his own now!
Walker took this picture of me with my boys underwater...don't worry, Judson does so well going under water...he puts himself under on his own now!








So, we ordered pizza and headed back out to the pool for Round 2! We were out there at about 6, put Judson to bed about 8:30, then the rest of us got out around 9:30...AWESOME!!!!!The next day, the boys got in as much playing as they could while Krystal packed up:



Judson came in the kitchen and sat down, so Walker came in and sat beside him. Next thing I knew Paul David came in and sat down, too:

Then, wouldn't you know it but Griffin joined them...Crazy! I told Krystal that if I'd wanted them to do that, it never would have happened.
Here Paul David's giving Griffin a hug...weird kind of hug:












3 comments:
wow I'm exhausted just reading all that! I'd have taken a 3 hour nap too AND gone to bed early with Judson after a day like that!
Susanna
So much fun! And I'm extremely jealous of that picture of all 4 boys. No squirmies, turned heads, goofy grins, or flying legs. I'll expect that when we come over Friday!
Candice we had so much fun! My boys still talk about it! You got tons of pictures! I may get you to email me what you have!
Amanda next time we come down we'll have to all get together!
Y'all have fun on Friday!
Post a Comment