For Paul's birthday this year, I went out and bought him a NEW CAR!!!!!!
Just kidding...well about the part that I bought it! He actually went the day after Christmas and bought it, then we picked it up on his birthday. He's so excited!!! He'd been driving my 2000 Accord for the last 3 1/2 years, so he really deserved this!
So, he got an Infiniti G37, and let me tell you...IT IS AWESOME! You can hook up your ipod to it, it has a hard drive that you can put your CD's on to so you don't have to carry them around in your car, it's got navigation which is amazing, you just have to have the remote in your pocket or purse, then just push a button and the doors unlock and the trunk opens....then you just press the brake and push a button to start and stop it, and it drives like a dream...yeah, I'll be in it every chance I get! I do love my van with the kids and trips, but I have a love of a sedan as well!
3 comments:
Well Happy Birthday to you! Awesome!
Can I be a part of your family for my next birthday?!? Happy birthday Paul! And more importantly, what did you do with that big red bow?
Nice car! What a great birthday and you didn't have to turn 50 to get it! Can't wait to ride in it!
Post a Comment