Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Big Boy Bathtime


Since Judson is sitting up so well now, I thought it was time for him to take a big boy bath just sitting in the tub...I had hoped he'd like it better than our baths had been going.


NOT SO MUCH!


This face cracks me UP! Both my children HATE the bath...what's up with that????
It will be interesting to see what happens when it's swimming time!


He's getting so long that he almost fills up the changing table now.

I guess I'll just keep trying the bath thing...he got a ton of new bath toys for Christmas, and I was hoping that would help, too, but nah!

2 comments:

thePiks said...

Cute pictures! I started Allie in the big bathtub recently and it's so nice not to have to fill up that little tub and dump it.

The Pences said...

So sad they hate the bath. My girls LOVE baths; I'm very glad of this! Cute pics, though. :)