Christmas Night, Mimi, Paw Paw and Uncle Justin came over for our gift exchange and dinner!
Paul David and Judson got spoiled even more...
Paul David and Judson got spoiled even more...


So did Paul...he got a set of 1975 Topps Baseball cards! He was just beside himself. He said that it was the best gift...one he's always wanted, but never thought he'd ever get! Well, wish I had known that! Thankfully, his dad did!
This is the picture I used...poor Foster. He's just in a rough picture stage!

I LOVE this picture of Sarah! My mom and I found this at CVS one day, and I got it as a joke. It's a recorder that you put on your keychain. She always talks about how she has to park in the same spots at stores so that she'll remember where she parked. This thing lets you record where you parked and then play it back when you leave! She thought it was GREAT!

Judson and his first set of Topps cards...now he'll always have his birth year! Paw Paw gets them one every year!

This picture is the story of our life! Judson grabs Paul David's hair (or Lovey) anytime it's close enough to reach!








1 comment:
Happy new year to you! I just got back from Big Lots buying storage containers for all these new toys!
Post a Comment