Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Naked Baby Alert!!!!!!

Poor Judson's been spending a lot of time doing this in the hallway while Paul David goes potty:


Usually, he has clothes on though:) This day, it was an EMERGENCY, and Judson was between clothes changing. Then, he looked so cute sitting there naked, that I grabbed the camera!!!


Have I told you before how much I adore 6 month and above old babies???? Well, Judson is proving me right for sure! This baby is soooooo HAPPY! He really truly rarely fusses at all anymore. He'll sit and play where ever you put him! He even plays in his car seat for an hour while we walk every morning...sometimes, he'll fall asleep, but mostly he just plays. If you smile at him, you get that big smile above right back! Just a JOY! (Now I really hope I don't jinx it!!!)

He's sitting up really well now, too! With all the practice he's gotten sitting in the hallway, he's bound to be! We're expecting him to start crawling anytime now! He's already rolling all over the place or pulling himself to the toy he wants.

One thing I LOVE about when baby's sit up is their little toes. They curl to help them balance:

Oh, so sweet!

Couldn't you just eat those piggies right UP???

4 comments:

Mrs. H said...

You know I could! So sweet!

The Pences said...

I LOVE baby feet! I also really love that age -- like 6-8 months-ish is so fun. After that Natalie got a little cranky. Just a little though. Joanna got better. She's a much better/happier big kid than she ever was a baby. I ramble... sorry. :)

Nana said...

My sweet sweet Judson!! You are precious!!!! Nana and Papa love you sooooo much!

thePiks said...

Those piggies are just as cute as the little baby they're attached to!