
Nana and Papa's Santa arrived Christmas Eve Morning! Paul David had a ton of fun with that Mickey Raceway!
My mom had thought of getting balloons for the kids, they were soooooo cute:)


The boys each got a Texas Longhorn scrapbook, but I was WAY more excited about it than they were!

Judson sporting his new hats to cover his little ears!

Yay for Corner Brownies!!!!

Judson had so much fun rolling around on the floor and chewing on things!


Paul got a Longhorn Snuggie...is it the year of the Snuggie????

We gave Mother the Pioneer Woman's Cookbook...I can't wait to peruse it when we're up there!

Daddy got some new Catfish Skinners...he was pretty excited!

Paul David got a Doctor's Kit that he was so excited about!

Bow Baby...the only bow I'll ever get to accessorize with!

We had such a nice morning with my parents! We ended our trip with PIZZA KING! OH, yeah! We've even got Paul David asking for it now when we're there!
3 comments:
Oooooh -- good haul! Saw the water table in the background -- Joanna really loved playing in hers this summer. I was drooling over one of those brownie things, too!
I have never heard of the corner brownie...will have to google that!
And yes, it must be the year of the snuggie...cause you know that Walker got one too!
That Judson is a doll! Such a happy baby!!
Happy NEw Year to you!!!
What a fun Christmas! Coleman would be so jealous if he knew you got that brownie pan. Every time he sees the commercial he asks if we need one of those!
And love Judson's hat!
Post a Comment