Sunday, December 27, 2009

Pictures with Hampton

I almost missed the opportunity to take pictures of 6 month old Judson with Hampton. I guess the excitement of Christmas preparations made me a bit lazy with other things...I kept putting it off! Then, it took all of 5 minutes to get these good ones:




Here are some fun ones that I thought were cute, too!

His eyelashes go on for days:

I think that this one looks like Hampton just told him some joke:

Going in for the kiss:

If we could describe Judson right now in 2 words, it would be MAMA's BOY! If I'm not holding him, he's following me around with his eyes...usually, crying or trying to get my attention. If I hand him to someone else, he gets this look on his face like I've just abandoned him! I really remembered this stage being later...like 9 months...oh, well, this too shall pass!

1 comment:

Nana said...

Cute, cute, cute!