From Last Week!
Judson was introduced to Prunes since he was having some pooping problems...he thought they were YUMMY:
Judson was introduced to Prunes since he was having some pooping problems...he thought they were YUMMY:
He also tried out his Baby Legs that I'd gotten awhile back. They are so awesome. They keep his legs warm while just wearing a onesie making diaper changes so much easier on Mommy (no snaps or pants). Of course, Paul made fun of him, but I think that they're adorable and make life much easier when we're just hanging out at the house!
Paul David got a haircut!!!!!!!
I think I failed to mention that last time he got a haircut, he only got 3/4 of one because the barber said he wouldn't cut anymore because Paul David was being so bad:(
This time, we went to this fancy, expensive place in The Woodlands that's just for kids. He did a ton better, and the lady was so patient. I think it's the best cut he's probably ever got. He looks like a little man to me now though!
No comments:
Post a Comment