Friday, December 4, 2009

Santa Pictures!

Before the snow hit, we decided to go to the Mall and take Santa pictures. A funny side story here: Yesterday, Paul David's note from school said, "Paul David played with Ethan and Gracie today! They loved playing "chase" on the playground. He wouldn't sit on Santa's lap. He said Mom was taking him to the mall to see Santa!" Too funny! So Paul worked from home this morning (due to the snow), so we headed up there to get them made.

We've debated and debated about whether or not to do them separately or together. I finally went with separately, so that one day, they can each take their own and Judson will have some with just him. I may try to get them together with my camera if we go somewhere else where there will be a Santa.

Judson's First Santa Picture
2009
6 months old:


Before I show you this year's picture of Paul David, shall we go down Santa Memory Lane!

Paul David's First Santa Picture
2006
2 months old


Paul David's 2nd Santa Picture
2007
14 months old

Paul David's 3rd Santa Picture
2008
2 Years Old

Paul David's 4th Santa Picture
2009
3 Years Old

What a difference a year makes???
He was very skeptical at first. He actually asked to leave once we got there. Paul "talked him down off the ledge" as we like to call it when he starts losing his mind over something. He finally agreed to take his picture, sat in Santa's lap, and smiled the cutest smile...but the girl missed it. We asked him to smile again, and it was the worst smile. So the girl said, "Show me your teeth!" What??? Now his smile is OPEN mouth looking like he's trying to pop his jaw or something. He finally smiled sweetly again and we got this one. Oh, we were so relieved that he didn't SCREAM bloody murder for another year (even though, I think they're kind of funny...is that bad?)

He told him his wish list:
Football Hands (which are sweat bands)
Knee Pads (for football pants)
A hard football
A hard helmet
Goal posts for outside

Anyone catch a theme there???

4 comments:

thePiks said...

Those are great pictures! I was hoping to go to our mall to get Santa pictures today, but apparently Santa was at your mall! Ha!

Nana said...

Those are so great!!! Judson is the cutest thing. So glad Paul David was smiling this year. He's pretty cute too. Can you have too much football? Nooooo!! The theme is not just football but LONGHORN football!!!

dorbritz said...

Too cute!! Way to go, Paul David!! I'm sooo not looking forward to Kendall and Santa (She's still scared!!)

Mrs. H said...

Candice I just love looking at all those! I still laugh out loud everytime I see the last 2 yr pics! So funny! Can't wait to see how Judson responds next year! They may be complete opposites!