Monday, January 5, 2009

The Night...

We put Paul David to bed as normal last night, and I told him a couple of times to stay in his bed. It's night night time. I thought for sure we'd have a couple of escape attempts, but I went to check twice within 15 minutes of putting him down, and he was just laying there. I finally decided to just let him be, and when we went to lay down about an hour later, we found this:


Notice the sippy cup...sitting up so nicely squeezed in beside him. I've found that this is the best way to get water in him...let him go to bed or nap with a sippy of water.


As far as we know, he stayed in bed all night. We had his door propped open and our door wide open, but we never heard a peep out of him. He did fall asleep in the stroller while we were walking this morning (which hasn't happened since he was like 5 months old), so that leads me to believe that someone didn't sleep as much as I thought...or he's getting sick, but I don't won't to think that!

4 comments:

Sasha said...

Hey Candice,

Nice to "meet" you. Your boys are simply adorable! Paul David is so cute, I love his hair!

Congratulations on your pregnancy! I hope you feel good. I am ready to be pregnant again too :), although we should wait just a little while longer :).

What Project 365 kit are you talking about? I am not sure. I am doing it through Flickr. I have a link to it on my blog, check it out, when you have time.

I'm starting my photography classes this Friday, I will definately post about them. I'm sure I will learn a lot of new things threw them since I am a complete novice with the photography - still stuck in the Auto mode :)

Please stop by my blog when you have time. I love meeting new people and getting comments ;)

Nana said...

Are you sure he's in there? I think he may be filling his bed with stuffed animals and escaping out the window!

dorbritz said...

I agree with Nana. I don't think he's in there. Too cute!

Jennifer said...

I can't believe how big he's getting - so cute! It was great to see you guys again!