I learned one day at Jason's Deli that Paul David would rather just have the ice cream cone than any of the ice cream. Hmm...weird, I know. So the other day I found some cones in the clearance section of Kroger for 40 cents. I bought them, and Paul David has had the best time with them. He had 3 yesterday. He calls them "cakes" which is just too cute! Whatever makes you happy, dude!
Is anyone wishing I hadn't wished for rain yet? I've loved it...except I think it's caused us some major plumbing problems. Yes, today will be our second day with our plumber friends...YUCK!

2 comments:
Consider yourself lucky! The cones are a lot less messy than the ice cream! You'd be washing that jersey everyday!
Well, sorry about the plumbing thing. Yuck! I did enjoy the rain though, except I've decided that being ~8 months pregnant and holding a toddler, computer bag, school bag, purse, and umbrella is too many things. Ow.
Post a Comment